Mad Geek

Monday, November 01, 2004

Blech . . .

That's what I think of all this. Remember how it's been raining here for two weeks? That made everything nice and water-logged. I'm quite sure that if there wasn't so much foliage here, most of the Salt Lake valley would have eroded away. Everyone kept telling me, though, that it wasn't going to last; "It's going to be sunny on Monday!" Yup, it's sunny . . . and 25 degrees. So what was a nice soggy city, is now a nice frozen solid city! It took me 15 minutes to get my car doors open this morning. I ended up using my ice scraper as a pry-bar!

Tomorrow is election day. [another blech] I am sort of worried, though, about not being registered to vote. It doesn't matter as far as politics is concerned, as there isn't anyone I'd want to vote for anyway. However, P.Diddy and a select other few rap stars have told me to "Vote or Die".


From this, I can only assume that they have finally snapped and initiated a terror campaign to hunt down and shoot every slacker such as myself. I don't want to die (especially at the hands of rap artists), but they haven't even told me who to vote for! I'd hate to vote for someone he doesn't like and get capped anyway!

Halloween came with no Tick-or-Treat'ers. Some friends came over and we watched Ghostbusters in the dark while inhaling Fiddle Faddle and Doritos. Tine got to sit back in her new La-Z-Boy and basically went comatose.

Saturday we discovered a new Mexican restaurant through my brother. It's Pistol Pete's and its really good for pretty cheap. We ate about 4:30 Saturday afternoon and couldn't think about food again until nearly noon on Sunday!

Sort of makes me want another fish taco just thinking about it . . .

:: posted by Zuke, 8:07 AM

1 Comments:

Zuke, I'm sorry about the weather. You should come visit me. It's beautiful! No coat weather with stunning color. ;) Just to make you a little jealous.

PS- By the way, my mom spells Debi with only one b...not to be picky or anything. ;)
Blogger Safire, at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment