Mad Geek

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Hooray for idiots!!!

I was pointed to an "article" written by an IT "professional" that I found humorous and disgusting all at once!

http://shelleytherepublican.com/2006/04/Linux-European-threat-to-our-computers.html

Robert, Andrew . . . you'll want to read that. It's a hoot!

It bothers me that so many people immediately see anything foreign as an attack on God. As if American economy has a corner on the divine market.

*/puts on sarcasm hat: Because Linux exists, it threatens the supremacy of Microsoft, America, and by extension, Gearge W. Bush. By installing Linux, you might as well be shooting our president.
*/end sarcasm

Of course, I'm relatively liberal (for here) so leave it to me to competely disagree with such a moronic article.
:: posted by Zuke, 12:27 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment